* this recipe not suitable while detoxing *
- 350g salad greens (mixed is fine; baby spinach, rocket, beetroot leaves, basil, mint)
- 1/2 tpsn cinnamon
- 2 tblsp Rapadura or Panela sugar
- 1 tblsp vanilla extract
- 1 punnet of strawberries (fresh, sliced)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tblsp walnuts or almond slivers
- Mix all of these ingredients together (except lettuce mix and almonds), and let them marinade overnight in the refrigerator.
- Take mixture out and add to lettuce mix
- Add walnuts or almond slivers to top and serve.
Also tastes great with pears or mangos.