Ranch Pasta Salad
* this recipe is not suitable while detoxing *
- ½ cup ranch salad dressing (homemade option)
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 2 cups carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup chopped broccoli floret
- 2 cups uncooked spelt pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Combine all vegetables and sauté until just soft (use ghee or coconut oil)
- After cooked, drain pasta and add to vegetables.
- Add salad dressing to pasta mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving.
* you can substitute with different seasonal vegetables you have on hand