Kale and Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of Ghee
- 1 brown onion chopped
- 3 ripe but firm tomatoes chopped
- 2 bunches kale, ribs removed, leaves thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat ghee in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until softened and golden brown approximately 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook until collapsed and juicy, about 10 minutes more.
- Add kale, 1/2 cup water, lemon juice, salt and pepper, toss once or twice, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until kale is tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Spoon into bowls and serve.